Miley Cyrus Is In Love with British Boys

Billy Ray Cyrus may have trouble getting his daughter, Miley, to come home to the states.

Pop sensation Miley Cyrus is loving London, or perhaps, rather, the boys in London.

"I've already fallen in love with 20 guys since I've been here," said Cyrus to BBC reporters at a Switch Live gig.

"The accents sound so intelligent. I love the way the guys are so classy and wear trenchcoats," the 15-year-old Hannah Montana star said.

"I've phoned my dad and told him not to expect me home. I want to live here," Cyrus said.

Cyrus played her first concert in the U.K. at London’s Hammersmith Apollo. She appeared with Ne-Yo and Pete Wentz's Fall Out Boy.

British critics liked the American diva.

"Miley's appeal is far more than her catchy pop songs, rock chick image and contagious grin. [She] showed off a voice far more mature than her . . . years," wrote a reporter in the Sun newspaper.

0 comments and love: